Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Star Wars Battlefront 2 - Funny Moments #33 High Ground!



Star Wars Battlefront 2 Funny Moments 33 by Jongo Phett featuring new hero battlefront 2 Capital Supremacy gamemode and the high ground.
Subscribe for more Star Wars Battlefront 2 Videos ✔ #StarWarsBattlefront2 #StarWars #PrequelMemes #FunnyMoments

Montage of random moments and funny fails made up of clips that I have recorded while playing Star Wars Battlefront 2 and clips sent in by viewers.
Jongo Phett Star Wars Battlefront 2 funny moments and fails montage. Star Wars Battlefront 2 Capital Supremacy, Star Wars Prequel Memes, Battlefront 2 Infiltrator, Battlefront II Anakin Skywalker Gameplay. Star Wars Battlefront II: Capital Supremacy.

► Previous Video:

►SUBMIT YOUR CLIPS!

✔ Follow me on Instagram:
✔ Follow me on Twitter:
Add me on Origin: Jongo Phett
Join My PS4 Community: Jongo Phett Community

Thumbnail image by:

► Contribute subtitles and language translations to my videos:

▼ Music

Outro:

If You see this 👍 Like the video & comment The High Ground.