Sunday, December 30, 2018

1v1 BASKETBALL vs. NBA ALL-STAR Jrue Holiday! Oversized Basketball Challenge



I played NBA Point Guard Jrue Holiday 1v1 and did a 3 point contest with an oversized basketball!
Use code ‘LSK’ for $20 off your first order:

Thank you to SeatGeek for sponsoring this video.

Jesser video:
Cash Video:

Jrue Holiday Charity
► For more information for Full of Grace Foundation, please email
info@GlushonSM.com

Jrue Social Meida



3 point wager vs De'Aaron Fox:


1v1 vs Paul George:


--------------------------
► Subscribe to my Main Channel ►
► Subscribe to my Gaming Channel ►

Watch me Livestream @
SNAPCHAT: krislondonsnaps
Twitter -
Instagram -
Facebook -
Merch -

Send me stuff for a video: (Size 13 & XL) ;)
PO Box
LSK - #79140
1941 California Ave
Corona, CA 92877
United States

Roommates:
Jesser:
Zack:
TD:

Mopi:

Los:
Bri:

pg, family friendly,