Thursday, November 29, 2018

Wii Sports - Baseball (Skill Level 0 - Champion)



What's up beautiful people? Get ready for the longest Wii Sports Baseball video ever to be put on YouTube (in my opinion). I start from the bottom with Elisa and go all the way up to the champion, Sakura! All of these games were first-inning mercy rules with the CPU getting owned with 0 runs, even with Sakura! No, it wasn't a clean sweep as I had some trouble as I climbed the ladder. Nevertheless, those CPU's took some major L's! XD Hope you enjoy it!

Here are all the matches played!
-Elisa (0:10)
-Silke (9:36)
-Jake (18:20)
-Lucia (23:53)
-Alex (31:32)
-Andy (38:18)
-Kathrin (48:19)
-Theo (54:43)
-Pierre (1:04:57)
-Sakura (1:17:39)

If you enjoyed my video, be sure to like, comment, and subscribe to my channel. I plan to do more videos in the future! :)